Sunday 15 May 2016

The Beginning

11/3/16

The day I took the initial photo as previously seen, I had so many mixed emotions as I was about to start the final year on what has been a long and emotional Journey. I feel joy and positive vibes as I stare out at the beautiful clear blue sky and reflections of the pier beaming off the clear water. I feel I am in a constructive mind set for starting my last year of what will be a very long and wonderful teaching career.

After completing my 3 drafts, where i used tracing paper to outline the exact detail I decided for my final piece I wanted to try free hand from visual cues. 
Like the idea of this semester with my photo, the blank piece of paper for my final sketch paves the way to my test, my journey and what factors will help contribute and influence me over the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment