Monday 16 May 2016

Arts reflection






































1/5/2016
Upon reflection of the last two weeks at my placement school i found myself throwing unwanted words and feelings into the water such as stress and worry. As the water was coming in I was able to reflect and think of all the positive experiences I had had whilst on placement. High tide was taking hold and the wind was making the water move rapidly. It was the only time I had been down to reflect and take a photo where the rocks were covered by the water, definitely felt like it was my time to wash all negative vibes again out to sea. With only four weeks left of the semester it was time to refocus my thoughts and emotions for the end run, get all my assessments in and hopefully achieve strong results. Graduate of 2016 is in site and hopefully achieve a full time job position as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment