Thursday 12 May 2016

Art and Expression

Annabelle Fist 3921915
Assessment 3



Art is a diverse range of activities that include visual, auditory and performing arts. The artist uses expression as a bases for their technical or imaginative skill, their intention is to draw you in with their beauty and emotional power.


At first when I was told our major assignment was an art's piece i was totally thrown. All the 'typical' words and phrases came out of my mouth such as; 'I can't draw' or 'I'm not artistic'.
During the second week of semester I was beginning to think about what I wanted my artistic journey to be. When I think of art I think of expression and expressing ones self, as stated above this gave me a strong idea to express something that is very close to my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment